Gin Bar Insurance
Every business owner will appreciate that finding the time to arrange insurance can be tough, particularly when running a Gin bar. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you by being here when you have time to consider your insurance needs. We are able to provide you with an expansive list of insurer options which can be tailored to your business needs.
We are committed to finding you the right insurance for your business at the right price with great customer service
As a specialist Gin bar you know just how many risks and challenges your business faces on a daily basis. There’s so much to consider from the safety of your staff and customers, to equipment, maintaining your stock and supplies. Arranging the right insurance protection against these risks can often cause a headache and therefore fall to the bottom of your list.
Gin bars are unlike any other risk; with the volume of items ranging from alcohol sales, delivery of great food, cooking ranges and general contents. However, Gin bar premises still face the same risks range from theft, flood and customers or employees slipping
It’s vital that you ensure you have the proper covered in place to protect you, your business and your customers.
The following covers are normal for a Gin Bar risk
- Buildings cover- could pay for repairs in the event of a fire, sudden flooding or vandalism for example.
- Business contents & Stock cover – this will provide protection against fire, flood, burglary, theft or damage and more subject to the conditions of the policy
- Business Interruption cover – There are lots of different things that could halt your business’s work: theft, an electrical fire or flood are the more common issues covered by business interruption. But there are other potential issues too, such as the failure of public utilities, prevention of access to your premises, and even bomb scares.
Following an insured event, business interruption can cover the the loss in turnover that you incur whilst trying to get your business back up and running, it can also cover your expenses while you move to a temporary location.
- Public Liability cover – it covers the compensation costs and legal fees you are required to pay if a member of the public is harmed, or their property is damaged, because of your business activities
- Products Liability cover – covers liability arising out of alcohol you manufacture and sell to the public if they are injured or made as a result of drinking it and you are found to be negligible
- Employers liability insurance – covers you in the event that one of your employees is injured or becomes ill due to the work they do for you and decides to make a claim against you. For example, if an employee receives insufficient training and injures themselves whilst undertaken their work.
More than just insurance
In the publican industry, non-compliance of the various laws and regulations can have some serious consequences. We make sure cover is in place should something go wrong but ultimately, we don’t want to see anything go wrong in the first place.
Getting back up and running as soon as possible
We believe that our customers deserve more when it comes to support in the event of a claim. Although the actual claim will be handled by the insurance company, we believe that it is important for you to have the correct advice, therefore we have partnered with CEC to provide expert loss adjuster assistance. Once notified of your claim, we will contact CEC Claims and within 24 hours of notification to them, a professionally qualified Loss Adjuster will be personally assigned to your claim.
Your Loss Adjuster will then provide you with practical advice to help you in attending on site to meet with your Insurers or their representatives, compiling, presenting, negotiating the claim and verifying your loss. Managing risks associated with any business situation from which a potential claim to your insurers may arise. Gathering evidence to defend liability claims against you successfully. Taking measures to secure and make your premises safe. Mitigating your loss and salvaging any undamaged items. Minimising any disruption to you or your business/home.
Alternative product options offering enhanced levels of support hours are available as an upgrade option. Please don’t hesitate to ask for details: Platinum (Unlimited hours service with a mandatory post loss fee payable).
Please note that we are unable to provide this cover in relation to Motor vehicle claims